You can change some features of the generated blockchain through the Settings pages, accessed by the gear icon in the top right corner. You'll also be prompted with the settings screen when created a New Workspace.
Accessing Ganache Settings
We've divided the settings into 6 pages:
- Workspace sets the workspace name and shows the currently linked Truffle projects. See our more detailed docs on creating and deleting workspaces for more info.
- Server shows details about the network connection, including hostname, port, network ID, and whether to automatically mine each transaction into a block.
- Accounts & Keys sets details about the number of accounts created, and whether to use a specific mnemonic or let Ganache generate its own.
- Chain sets details about the actual workings of the generated blockchain, including gas limit and gas price.
- Advanced toggles Google Analytics, which is useful for the Ganache team to track usage of the application.
- About contains information on the currently installed version of Ganache, along with links to our website and the Ganache GitHub repository.
After making changes, you will have to click Restart on the application for the changes to take effect.